- SENIOR DRIVING
- As a senior citizen was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang. Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him, "Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on Interstate 77. Please be careful!" "Hell," said Herman, "It's not just one car. It's hundreds of them!"
- Two elderly women were out driving in a large car, both could barely see over the dashboard. As they were cruising along, they came to an intersection. The stoplight was red, but they just went on through. The woman in the passenger seat thought to herself "I must be losing it. I could have sworn we just went through a red light."
- After a few more minutes, they came to another intersection and the light was red again.
- Again, they went right through. The woman in the passenger seat was almost sure that the light had been red but was really concerned that she was losing it.!
- She was getting nervous. At the next intersection, sure enough, the light was red and they went on through. So, she turned to the other woman and said, "Mildred, do you know that we just ran through three redlights in a row? You could have killed us both!"
- Mildred turned to her and said, "Crap, am I driving?"
- An elderly Floridian called 911 on her cell phone to report that her car has been broken into. She is hysterical as she explains her situation to the dispatcher: "They've stolen the stereo, the steering wheel, the brake pedal and even the accelerator!" she cried.
- The dispatcher say, "Stay calm, Maam, an officer is on the way."
- A few minutes later, the officer radios in.
- "Disregard.", He says. "She got in the back-seat by mistake."
We all get jokes sent to us by dozens (or more) of our friends. Here are some I found most fun, funny, entertaining or even educational. NONE of this is my content. I am merely showing what I got in my InBox and liked enough to show you. If you are the copyright holder of any of this content, please let me know. The rest of you, enjoy! Bookmark this. Tell your friends. AND, you MUST check out my blog. Now it's YOUR turn to add and express your opinions.
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Age & Experience
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment